THE CENTRAL JERSEY CLUB
NATIONAL ASSOCIATION OF NEGRO BUSINESS
AND PROFESSIONAL WOMEN'S CLUBS, INC.
2021-2022 SCHOLARSHIP APPLICATION
PLEASE NOTE: Applicants must be graduating seniors attending a high school, located in MONMOUTH and OCEAN Counties, and preparing to matriculate at a 4-year college/university. Transcript, school profile, and SAT scores must be mailed from guidance office.
1. Completed Applications must be postmarked no later than: WEDNESDAY, DECEMBER 22, 2021.
Mail Applications to:
Ms. Brenda S. Terrell-Walker
1803 Olden Avenue
Neptune, NJ 07753
2. Write an essay using the topic BELOW.
3. The following documentation must be forwarded with your application:
A copy of your official school transcript, school profile and SAT scores.
Three letters of recommendation from non-relatives, including one from your school principal or counselor and one from a community leader.
A clear photograph of you.
4. A personal interview will be a part of the scholarship screening process.
5. Failure to provide complete and accurate information will void this application.